We’re back with another roundup of must see deals and resources for creatives who are interested in creating low content products like organizers, journals, coloring books or other crafts. We’ve brought together the top internet sources in a number of categories here to help you find precisely what you require.
This week’s top release is Amy’s Edu Printable Decor Made Easy. It’s all about creating classroom decor for teachers. Seeing her new training reminded me of the unfinished teacher themed items I had started working on a few weeks ago. It’s like a little nudge to pursue this niche.
✨ Free Low Content Publishing Resources Roundup:
- Register for the upcoming online Vendor’s Showcase
- Sign up for the 30 Day Business Plan Summit
- Get your promotions organized with this digital planner
- Use these botantical frames for your next project
- Learn how to get repeat customers
- Get inspired by joining the Creative Spark Summit
- Here are some fun & sassy quotes for your project
- Use these elements in your teacher themed designs
- Get a year full of quotes
- Your guide to participating in bundles & giveaways
- Put these vector graphics to work for you
- Pick up this gratitude journal template
- Don’t miss today’s freebies
- Here’s a fun font to add to your collection
- Launch your Etsy shop with 40 Free listings
If you’re looking for ways to get your printables in front of more eyes, you might consider creating a blog. Becky, a six figure printables sellers, is sharing her strategies for driving traffic to her printables shop through the use of blogging.
Adding Digital Planners to Your Product Line
In addition to printables, digital planners are quite popular and they command a higher price point than printables and paperback books.
If you’ve considered adding digital planners to your product line, you may interested in joining Dvorah’s new Digital Planners & More Mastermind.
This program includes training as well as personalized input to support you on your digital planner creation journey.
Some of the unique things about this program are:
- You will be introduced to a wide variety of Digital Planner related products that go beyond traditional planners.
- You’ll explore: digital notebooks, digital journals, digital gratitude journals, digital recipe books, digital kid’s activity books, digital study guides, digital workbooks, and much more.
- This is a 60-day program which includes: training, idea sharing, support, resources, templates and more.
- This is Not a digital planner “from scratch” course. In this program, you’ll receive completed blank templates of digital planner front and inside covers, pages, and planner embellishments.
- You’ll learn how to transform these blank, yet colorful templates, into a wide variety of products.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, head over to read more about the program and be sure to use coupon code WANDA50 to save $50.
There are quite a few flash sales happening this weekend. It’s a great time to pick up some great deals and use them stock your virtual shelves
5 Dollar Spring Sale at PLR Beach
10 for $10 Sale at Simple Happiness Biz
40% off at Simply Couture Designs 3 Day Flash Sale with code SPRING40
50% off The Business Blogger’s Checklist
Get 70% off everything at Being Creative Designs Moving Sale
TOOLS YOU MAY CAN USE
- Learn how to create activity books for KDP & Etsy
- Get monthly KDP niche tips and templates
- Design your own digital planner from scratch
- Learn how to promote your products with TikTok
- Add digital stickers to your product offerings
- Craft the perfect KDP book listing
- Create puzzles right inside PowerPoint
- Enjoy unlimited access to graphics & fonts started at just $1