Recently, as I was scanning my email inbox, I noticed a new announcement from Zazzle. They are now offering creators the ability to offer instant digital downloads.
Here’s what they said, “Our customers and Creators are requesting Instant Downloads. We want to add flexibility to your Content monetization, and this represents a new exciting incremental revenue stream (along with high Royalties) for all Creators.”
They are focusing on holiday cards, greeting cards, invitations, posters and prints.
Have you explored offering products on Zazzle. It’s another potential revenue stream for your business. It’s similar to Etsy minus the listing fee and need for customer service. You simply upload your designs, set your preferred royalty amount, and they handle the making and shipping of your products.
You can get started with Zazzle for free.
With the holidays right around the corner, people will be planning gatherings and parties and you can help them by creating party printables. Amy’s new training can show you how to create easy party printables.
The Shortcut to Launching Your Own Digital Products
Another area where more and more people are going digital is planning. And here are a few resources to help you save time creating digital planning resources:
- 2023 Affinity Digital Planner – with this lovely planner there is no need to start from scratch plus you’ll find instructions on how to edit and stylize to suit your unique branding.
- Digital Cover Template – create your own digital planner covers with this handy PowerPoint template.
- Pastel Landscape Digital Planner Cover Kit – use this to customize your digital planners
- Digital Planner Template Kit – design your own beautiful planner with ease with this handy template.
- Digital Planner Starter Pack – create professional style digital planner without the hassle with this plug-and-play planning pack.
- Digital Memory Book – help individuals savor and reflect on life’s daily moments
- 2023 Planner Biz Bundle – this done-for-you bundle of rebrandable templates comes with both digital and printable planner templates
How to Get Started with Digital Downloads for Free
Although starting a digital downloads business is one of the lowest cost business opportuntities you can begin, you can save money and time creating your first product by picking up and editing some free commercial use templates. Here are a few places you can find free templates to use in your online business:
- Grow Together Giveaway – for a limited time you can grab 40+ private label rights/commercial use templates
- Weekly Digital Planner – provided by Createful Journal
- Digital Sticker Pack – provided by Simply Couture Designs (read how to get started selling digital stickers)
- Coloring Sampler Pack – provided by Ritchie Media
Not sure where to sell your Digital Downloads
Read our post for 3 Places to Sell Your Printables Online
You can launch your digital download shop on Etsy today with 40 FREE listings.