We’re back with another weekly roundup of top resources for creating low content products likes journals, planners, and other printables. We’ve curated the very best resources on the web in a number of categories to help you find exactly what you need.
Here’s This Week Top Deals
72hr flash sale in honor of Cindy Bidar’s birthday. You can grab some of top courses and trainings at 55% off. Whether you’re interested in better productivity, product creation, or list building, Cindy has something for you. Head over to check out the sale and don’t forget to use code 55.
Commercial Use Coloring Packs for Just 10 Dollars
Use code AFFIRMATIONS on individual coloring packs or grab the whole bundle of affirmation coloring pages at a special discount. Color Monthly has 10 different affirmation coloring packs to use from:
- I Can
- I Am
- Morning Magic
- Healthy Eating
- Living Purposefully
- Choosing Happy
- Daily Gratitude
- Money Mindset
- New Beginnings
How to Use Coloring Images in Your Low Content Business
Here are a few ways you use coloring graphics to enhance your buiness:
- Make your journals and planners unique by infusing them into your pages
- Create merchandise for sell or giveaway using print-on-demand suppliers like Printify
- Use them as lead magnets
- Brand them and share them with customers at restaurants, group homes, schools
- Set up a monthly coloring membership
- Offer them as a part of your coaching programs
- Make physical copies and give them away at your events
Stand Out With Your Own Pretty Patterns
Learn how to create additional income designing your own seamless prints with an easy online tool.
Make Family Meal Planning Easier
This super cute 23 page printable planner comes with pages for weekly, monthly, recipes, breakfast, lunch, dinner, shopping, and more! The files includes are PowerPoint and Canva in 8.5 x 11, 8 x 10, and A4 sizes. And there is an option to upgrade to a digital planner. Use code MEALPLAN through February 14th.
Here’s your chance to tap into an underserved market. Planners for men are hard to find, but this Fishing Planner from Lori Winslow is both useful and aesthetically pleasing. This 29 page planner comes in 3 sizes 8.5×11, 8×10, and 6×9 in fully editable Power Point and Ready to Use PDF formats with Commercial Use rights. Use the coupon code: FISHING to save $20.
Flash Sale The Planner Nerd PLR Shop
Each Friday in February I’ll be offering a $5 sale on a product. Today’s offer is my Dash of Faith Digital Paper pack. Use code FLASHFRI through Feb 7th.
✨ Low Content Publishing Freebie Roundup:
- Create picture sudoku puzzles
- Embrace self-care with this PLR sampler
- Explore the power of kindness with this PLR pack
- Pick up this beautiful journal
- Grab these Pinterest pin templates
- Plan your quarterly promotions with this handy planner
- Grab this car racing log book
- Enter this giveaway for a chance to win daily prizes
- Sign up to participate in this bundle
- Keep little hands busy with these color matching activities
- Money making strategies for bloggers
- Pick up today’s freebie
- Here’s a lovely handlettered font
- 30-days of social media content
- Your guide to bundle and giveaway participation
- Launch your Etsy shop with 40 FREE listings.
- Get started with digital stickers
- Enjoy 1 Free month of unlimited learning at Skillshare
- Take a break and enjoy 60 days of free reading
TOOLS YOU MAY CAN USE
- Create magic color changing stickers
- Get lifetime access to this AI writing assistant
- Simple and easy to edit digital planner instruction template
- Design printables and social media graphics with ease
- Create fillable and auto-calculating PDFs.
- Start making digital planners the easy way.
- Track your business finances
- Get 1 month ALL Access Pass to graphics and fonts for a buck