We’re back with another round up of some of top new releases in low content publishing along with some cool freebie finds.Below are the goodies I rounded up for you this week. Hope you’ll find something to help you on your publishing journey. Here’s our top 5 picks this week.
Pick # 1 Color Your Way Through the Holiday Season
There’s a hot new bundle released this week. The Color My Holidays Bundle gives you plenty of content for 4 different holiday seasons.
Get all the details here.
The demand for holiday coloring books peaks annually during this busy time of year, and the marketplace shows no signs of slowing down. If you’re looking for a way to tap into this ever growing market without the need to start from scratch, the Color My Holiday Bundle is for YOU!
Inside this bundle you’ll find forty plus products that can help you create:
- Coloring Books
- Coloring Activity Books
- Coloring Planners
- Coloring Journals
- Coloring Notebooks
- Coloring Workbooks
- Grayscale Coloring Pages
- Coloring Stationary
- Coloring Bookmark
- Gift Tags or Placemats
- Holiday Printable Games
Plus there is an opportunity to get trainings to show you how to transform your PLR into unique products as well.
Head on over at check out everything included in the Color My Holiday Bundle.
Pick # 2 Discover How to Create Your Own Christmas Clipart
Design Your Own Christmas Clipart
Pick # 3 Stretch Your Dollars and Meet New Creators
No Need to Bust the Bank
For just $7 you get 13 digital products to stock your virtual shelves.
Pick # 4 Pretty, Petite, & Portable
Tap into the Digital Planner Market
With this smartphone digital planner your audience will not have to worry about carrying their iPads with them.
Pick # 5 Make Kids Puzzle Books
LIMITED TIME ONLY $10 software for making kids puzzle book that includes 8 different types of puzzles.
And don’t forget you still have time to join the Q4 Focus: Coloring and Activity Book Profits Challenge.
Are you a KDP publisher or planning to be? If so take note of these special offers:
📍 Save time with the KDP Starter Pack from Marina which has done-for-you mazes, puzzles, and guidelines/research for creating your books.
📍 Tune into the KDP Masterclass to learn publishing and ad strategies from a top seller.
❤️ You May Also Like ❤️
Map out your digital product business with this handy planner and save an additional 20% with code ALMOSTFALL20.
✨ Free Low Content Publishing Resources Roundup:
- How to reuse and repurpose your printables content
- Pick up this article pack that comes with email content
- Workshop on getting more traffic to your blog
- Enjoy 60 days of good reads at my favorite spot
- Tips for getting your website ready for the holiday season
- Grab these video Pinterest templates
- Add these digital buttons to your planner or journal
- Take a creative break at this summit
- Use these adorable tooth fairy graphics
- Pick up this self-care journal
- Grab the big holiday bundle
- Pick up these KDP interiors
- Get a preview of the KDP niche publishing guide
- Easily show off your digital product with a flipbook
TOOLS YOU MAY CAN USE
- Make and sell planners in multiple sizes with ease
- Get started on Etsy with 40 free listings
- Save time with the KDP Starter Pack
- Guide to participating in bundles
- Learn how to create seasonal printables that sell
- Get started with Amazon KDP