Do you ever find yourself staring at a blank screen unsure of what product to create next?
What if you never had to wonder
or never had to start from scratch…
Here are four opportunties for making that a reality:
- All Inclusive Club: each month you’ll get a brand new themed printables bundle, planner or journal template, along with coloring packages allowing you to quickly create products and lead magnets. Now through Oct 5th, you can join the club for just $10/month.
- Club Pin: with this membership not only do you receive two new themed PLR printables packs but also everything you need to help market them including access to customization tutorials. Take a look at this month’s goodies.
- Business Beach Club: here not only will you receive monthly printables, a digital planner, and stickers each month but you also get access to a training vault filled with courses to help you improve your business. See all the details here.
- Pretty Printables Club: you can easily stock your online store with lovely vintage and scrapbook style printables.
Other Low Content Publishing Resources
Learn how to create personalized stationery for the holiday season.
Get the scoop on how to make extra income selling on Facebook Marketplace
Help your audience deal with childhood trauma with this new mini template pack. Grab it at a discount with code TRAUMA.
Save time creating digital stickers with this set of fall themed precut stickers.
Christina has a fun, new Silly Monsters Coloring pack that comes with monster & sweet treat illustrations kids will love. When you pick up one of the coloring packs, you’ll receive either my black & white or colored bonus pack that comes with activity page templates, monster shadows, and 12 digital papers.
While I have included a template with printable activities for kids, I also have tucked in some digital papers.
You don’t have to use those just for your printables.
In fact, they make great patterns and prints for print-on-demand (POD) products. Just think you can create custom clothing, drinkware, wrapping paper, party decor, and more for your family or to sell during the holiday season.
Here’s a little snapshot of a few items you could make.
- Enjoy a full week of live design tutorials from top artists
- Grab this boho template pack
- Get this journal template
- Pick up these winter cuties (link corrected)
- Transform your words in art
- Create products with these
- Launch your Etsy shop with 40 listings
- Grab this 1-Year Quote Collection
- Use this PLR pack for yourself or audience
- Join one of these Etsy workshops
- Read these tips for sales page success
- Prepare for a calm & organized holiday season
- Snag this graphics bundle
- Grab this 7 Day Challenge Planner template
- Tips for using email in your business
- Show your audience how to practice mindfulness during the holiday season
- Create your own gift guide with this handy template
- Enjoy 60 days of cozy reads
- Grab these fall watercolor graphics
- Pick up this boho planner sampler pack
- Get these digital stickers now
P.S.Grab this deal on master resell rights templates. You can create your own PLR store with these.
RESOURCES YOU MAY CAN USE
Are you a KDP publisher or planning to be? If so take note of these special offers:
📍 Save time with the KDP Starter Pack from Marina which has done-for-you mazes, puzzles, and guidelines/research for creating your books.
📍 Tune into the KDP Masterclass to learn publishing and ad strategies from a top seller.