Whether you’re publishing printables, journals, or planners, it’s likely that you are always on the lookout for great resources and tools that can help you as you build your business. Here’s a highlight of this week’s top releases and freebie finds in the low content publishing niche.
I got a chance to listen in on Ruthie’s Stock Your Shop session earlier in the week. And I walked away with fresh inspiration. She’s quite the whiz at using mandalas and repurposing. If you haven’t taken her Creative Repurposing Course, you should definitely check it out.
Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, you’ve heard about Jenn’s Plan Your Life & Business Bundle. Well, the clock is ticking down on this one. Today is the final day of the bundle sale, and while you may be able to get the individual products later, you will never find them all bundled together at this low price again. So if you’ve been sitting on the fence, it’s time to make a decision.
And if you ever want to join a bundle yourself but are unsure where to start, pick up Jenn’s free guide.
Ready to publish your own full-color book?
No more putting off publishing your first or next Amazon KDP book. Get a step-by-step guide along with the momentum of a two-week challenge with Julie’s Q4 Focus Challenge. I’ve been joining Julie since her first challenge back in 2019, and each year, the challenge is different. And this year, it’s all about publishing full-color books.
Want to Add Digital Planners or Printables to Your Product Line?
If one of your goals for the upcoming year is offering digital planners or printables, you’ll want to check out Michelle’s courses and templates. She’s having a site-wide sale where you can get everything for 50% off. This is the biggest sale I’ve seen on her products. I absolutely love her teaching style and her approach to business.
Stock Your Etsy Store Shelves
Back in September, I told you about an Etsy listing challenge I joined with Lori. I actually completed the challenge and listed 30 products in 30 days. in my Etsy shop. If you missed the challenge, you can now pick up the training videos with code REPLAY.
✨Your Low Content Publishing Freebie Roundup:
- Don’t miss your chance to pick up this lovely font.
- Here’s a funny Christmas graphic.
- Pick up these mandala designs.
- Use these in your wedding or holiday projects.
- Create social media posts from your blog with this helper.
- Grab this commercial use bucket list template.
- Pick up a free set of digital stickers & washi tape.
- Manage your fonts in one handy place.
- Snag this 2022 calendar.
- Have you discovered this excellent organizing tool?
- Use these interiors as a part of your next KDP book.
- Spark your creativity with this.
- Create your landing page with ease with this handy template.
- Start building your email list for free.
- Get these holiday graphics.
- Launch your blog with this step-by-step guide.
- Use this in your next KDP project.
- Jumpstart your freebie creation with this template.
- Use these graphics for your next project.
- Open your Etsy shop today with 40 FREE listings.
- Pick up some lovely textures for your creative projects.
- Check out these adorable graphics.
- Enjoy 1 free month of unlimited online learning.
- Find great reads at my favorite reading spot free for two months
- Your guide to participating in bundles & giveaways.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
P.S. Did you see what just $10 bucks can get you? Check it out here.
P.S.S. Holiday sales have already started. Check out our handy list of black Friday savings.
TOOLS YOU MAY CAN USE
- Simple and easy to customize digital planner use instructions
- Create product mockups right inside of PowerPoint.
- Turn your social media link into a mini-website.
- Build up your KDP shelves with these handy templates.
- Use this tool for creating promotional graphics for your printables.
- Expand your product offerings with these.
- Start making digital planners the easy way.
- Editable Canva planner templates for your business.
- Add a pop of pizazz to journals with these cool fonts and graphics.
- Get help writing your product descriptions with your very own robot.